Rewild Your Sexuality
Reconnect to Your Soul
Private 1-on-1 Work with Leonore
I offer both practical sex coaching,
and work as a longterm guide to seekers doing deep sexual + soul healing and empowerment.
Most people arrive at adulthood with little-to-no practical knowledge about how to actually have a satisfying and fulfilling sex life.. much less how to navigate the increasingly complex worlds of gender and sexuality that we now face in the 21st century. The good news is that your sex life doesn’t need to be so confusing! With the proper assistance, you can approach your sexuality with clarity, confidence and courage.
This is for you if you want to address things like:
- creating a vision for your sexual + relationship life after a break-up or major life change. This is for you if you want help figuring out what’s possible and creating a road map for yourself.
- communicating about specific fantasies, kinks or desires. This is for you if you want help planning and practicing conversations — to feel confident, clear and not awkward!
- practicing pleasure skills for partner sex or self-pleasure, which can include intimate touch, breathwork and squirting/female ejaculation (limited to in-person work)
- clearing up confusion around relationship styles, sexual identity and orientation, kinks and fetishes, gender nuances and other things that may just not make sense
- getting out of your head and into your body through breathwork, movement and other techniques so you have more pleasure and presence
- specific BDSM skills relating to dominance/submission and sadomasochism: we can demystify these concepts and help you understand what you are drawn to
For folks looking for help around specific sexual issues, I offer individual sessions and small packages either via phone/Skype or in person in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA. You get homework and assignments to practice on your own, with my non-judgmental, accessible guidance and support along the way. I welcome clients of all genders, relationship styles and sexual orientations.
Transform Shame into Courage
A vital part of sexual empowerment is healing our emotional patterns around sex and intimacy.
That means letting go of the shame + negative messaging we’ve taken on and internalized.
This can be shame about your body, your sexual past, your desires or fantasies, having an STI, or a sense of wrongness about your sexual self. It can also involve emotional patterns like perfectionism, people-pleasing, self-criticism and self-policing that aren’t necessarily sexual in nature, but that nonetheless cage your erotic vitality and soul freedom.
Together, we alchemize this into more life force, courage and erotic energy so you can be freer and be more of who you really are.
Sexual + Soul Transformation for Seekers
Do you feel called to step into a process of personal and sexual transformation — to reclaim what’s been lost or wounded, illuminate the shadowy places, and feel more whole, more free and more alive? I am privileged to work as a guide for people who are looking to deeply transform their lives, sexuality and relationships from the inside out. This is a holistic process that addresses your sexuality, your inner emotional world, and how you express your life force through your relationships, creativity and life decisions.
I work via phone or video conferencing with people of all genders who are looking for a deep process of sexual empowerment around:
- removing inner critics, self-judgment, shame, perfectionism and workaholism
- shifting their life orientation from “doing” to “being” — so they have more pleasure and presence in the bedroom and the rest of their lives
- bringing more self-love, compassion and care into sexuality and relationships
- understanding the “bargains” they have made in relationships, of giving up something essential in exchange for love/belonging/security etc. —
- learning how to stand firm in who they are, from a place of real self-love
- revitalizing places of soul loss and self-abandonment so they can communicate more clearly and directly
- releasing past trauma, and feeling more joy, wholeness and pleasure in sex and life now
- getting in touch with desire, embracing passion and using pleasure as a compass
- balancing autonomy, interdependence and intimacy in relationships
- making life choices that support your liberation
This is courageous work that goes against the grain of what society teaches about sex + relationships. It often addresses family and relationship dynamics, spirituality, self-esteem, places of emotional wounding and disempowerment that may not be sexual in origin but that have nonetheless sapped your life force and aliveness. Some of the influences that I incorporate are Internal Family Systems therapy, ecopsychology, coaching and energy work as well as insights from my own life initiations and journey of sexual healing.
The outcomes of this work are more joy, freedom, pleasure, and love. It can be read about, but it has to be experienced. This goes beyond what happens in the bedroom and goes to the core of being true to yourself in your life journey as a sexual, relational being.
Work of this depth takes time and commitment. I usually work with people for a minimum of 3 to 6 months. If you feel called to a deep process of sexual + soul transformation, I look forward to hearing from you.
Depth Work Is For You If…
- you sense that your sexuality is part of your personal power
- you want to feel more free and more whole — in your sexuality and in every part of your life
- you’ve been through difficult experiences and need support to no longer carry those burdens
- you want deeper intimacy and honesty in your relationships — without having to hide or apologize for who you are
- you are ready to go to the deep places inside, thaw out what’s frozen, rediscover what is hidden — to feel more free, more joyful, more whole and more alive
What People Are Saying
Leonore was able to help me identify, visualize, and feel in my body a part of myself I had been neglecting for who knows how long. She was able to converse directly with this part and model a compassionate way of listening. The work to heal is deep and layered and Leonore has the focus of a needle, to sift through the parts of you you struggle with and help you sew them back together.
– Mae, registered dietician in Washington
Photo by Frances Denny
Leonore has been such an inspiring priestess and guide on my journey, helping me to heal these old wounds and find a deeper experience of my own power.”
– Jackie, coach in Pennsylvania
“Leonore’s work is really magical. She’s been such a beautiful ally in moving these deep and tender parts within myself.”
– Elise, educator in New York